Comments: Viva Los Angeles

I am jealous.

Ik ben jealous.

Sono jealous.

Eu sou jealous.

Soy celoso.

Je suis jaloux.

Ok, I am sure you get the point now.

Posted by Heather at January 10, 2005 10:38 AM

Remember, girl, you are out there living our life for us, lol. Tell me, did you eat that strawberry?

And what fab job does your friend have in the movies...do I see her name on the screen?

and which male movie star had the smallest feet?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Enjoy yourself.
:-)
dee

Posted by dee at January 10, 2005 11:48 AM

You have arrived, dahlink!! :)

Posted by Mir at January 10, 2005 12:06 PM

Yes, you may be grinning like a hyperactive monkey, but in what state was that hyperactive monkey born... Mississippi or Alabama?

Have a wonderful time and wow them as we know you will -- we're all thrilled and jealous for you.

By the way, I'm not telling my husband about this trip at all. He's already chewing on his shoes about your getting published and feted and all ;-)

Kestralyn

Posted by Kestralyn at January 10, 2005 12:47 PM

GREEN WITH ENVY - and thrilled for you! BTW - are you going to be in any public "meet Joshilyn" type venues while in L.A.? Because I have two friends out there who would love to meetcha -
Robert Duvall! Good choice.

Posted by Amy at January 10, 2005 4:51 PM

I'm not sure if Joshilyn will be able to respond any time soon so I'll field that one for you, Amy. She's not doing any sort of public thing yet because the public doesn't know she exists. (Yet!!!) She's still our little secret. This tour is really just for the book sellers industry.

When the book is released in April she will do a public tour. I assure you she'll be posting dates here so everyone will know exactly where she'll be and when.

Posted by Mr. Husband at January 10, 2005 7:07 PM

Just discovered your blog the other day -- it's already a "must read." The Help Me Save Me Maisy pictures are the most hilarious things I have seen in a while. Can't wait to get more of your humor in "gods."

Have fun in LA. :)

Posted by Jude at January 11, 2005 6:15 AM

Hope things are going wonderfully out there Pluff...

First class, we knew you were first class all the time. It's about time everyone else did too. I know you probably won't see this until you get back, but know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and have a great time wayyyy over there on the OTHER side of the world...far far away from all things Southern and close to GOD.

HAVE A BLAST!!!