Comments: Incredulous Staring

First class is exactly what you deserve, my friend...enjoy! And be sure to share all the details with those of us living vicariously through you!! :)

Posted by Amy at January 7, 2005 10:44 AM

Now THAT sounds like Yoga I might actually do.

and this???

...(PS when I tried that line on Matt, he said, "NO, that's first class to EUROPE. In First Class to L.A., all you get is a hit of cocaine and a cell phone.)

HILARIOUS!

Posted by Heather at January 7, 2005 12:09 PM

Well, if it's just Jude Law, never mind. I'll only travel first class if I can get a foot rub from Harrison Ford. So there. Pbbttt!

Jensgalore, releasing my excess weight with intention, care, and attention to detail

Posted by Jensgalore at January 7, 2005 12:15 PM

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, WOMAN!
I LIVE IN DENVER! (or close enough)
Are you going to be at the Tattered Cover? Shoot, I just deleted their newsletter. GAH! Can I come look at your SHOES?
ps I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magnet and am making all guests to my house admire it. MWAH!!

Posted by Kira at January 7, 2005 1:03 PM

Okay, I'm sold. Will be buying any and everything you write from now on.

Have also linked to you from my blog. Too funny. :-)

Barb

Posted by Barb at January 7, 2005 2:14 PM

Wow. Major props for 'living the dream' of first-class airline travel. I have to admit, I'm more than a little jealous of riding in an airplane and being able to extend my legs beyond the 90-degree angle mark. That, and not getting looks of socio-economic disdain from the flight attendants. Congrats! :)

Posted by Peter B. at January 7, 2005 3:49 PM

Have a WONDERFUL trip, darling! Can't wait to hear of all your adventures!

Posted by Mir at January 7, 2005 3:52 PM

OMG! OMG! You must come to Elliott Bay Book Company.. just so you can go OH MY and gaze upon the coolest bookstore in Seattle. (Course don't say that to the other bookstores as they would most likely protest in a most unpleasant way and show you why Seattle got #1 in the fittest city in the nation for 2005) *flexes jelly belly*. EEEEE!! Seattle rules and you other cities drool!

Posted by Klint at January 7, 2005 4:10 PM

You've hit the big time now, darlin'! I've never flown first class, although my husband lucked out on our honeymoon trip home and landed the only seat available whilst I sat next to the child from hell for three hours back in coach. Don't think that isn't a constant source of friction.
Anyway, I am so proud for you and jealous all at the same time. Give 'em hell, baby!
Tish

Posted by Tish at January 7, 2005 5:28 PM

1st class is quite fun. They address you by you're Name! A sentence like "I'm sorry Mr. 37B, we seem to be out of ice" magically becomes "Would you like me to fluff your pillow Ms. Jackson?"

And this Matt character seems a little off to me. Probably some deep-seated emotional issues.

Posted by Kwu at January 7, 2005 6:39 PM

Once you go 1st class going back to coach is down right painful...physically and psychologically! So you know, in 1st class you will have 'real siver ware' and real 'salt and pepper shakers' to season your 'real meal'. Your beverages...that's right, plural should you so desire, are never empty for more than a nano second. The restroom is ALWAYS available. Enjoy your wonderful flight to L.A. and knock em dead on your tour!

Posted by Paula at January 8, 2005 10:23 AM

Have a safe and fun trip...looking forward to hearing about it.
:-)
dee

Posted by dee at January 8, 2005 12:08 PM

OMG! 1st class - as you take your seat on this UNBELIEVABLE trip - be aware - "this is the moment I enter a different plane of existence" from the rest of us peons - a life we only dream of (1st class, 4 stars, yada yada) YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Posted by Dana at January 8, 2005 1:58 PM