Comments: Resolution Meme Winner

But you forgot to mention that I finally beat you on Literati, albeit in the drunkest and longest game known to mankind. So. I shall now have to compare you to fruit in an upcoming entry. You've been warned.

Posted by Mir at January 1, 2005 11:46 PM

Well, hey, I knew the moneky part was not the lie. LOL.

Posted by Heather at January 1, 2005 11:48 PM

I'm excited about your book coming out. Mine is coming out on Warner in May (to much less fanfare than yours!) You sound like a really nice person -- love the way you talk about your kids -- and I wish you all the luck in the world. I'm dying to read gods in Alabama, and I might even ask Warner for an ARC if they can spare one. I wrote RAISING HOPE, which you'll find on p. 20 of your Warner spring catalog. Give it a read if you'd like -- I'd love your thoughts. Anyway, Happy New Year, and I hope we have the opportunity to meet in person one day. All best -- Katie Willard
p.s. I'm a life-long New Englander and always loved Southern writing! Unfortunately, I was told by my writing workshop that I was terrible at writing Southern dialect. So, alas, my book is set up here in the cold Northeast where people, if they speak at all, prefer not to speak in lovely, molasses-sticky Southern metaphors.

Posted by katie willard at January 2, 2005 12:12 AM

Well, I'm certainly relieved that your M of C wasn't tainted by another crash and skid off the ice into a pile of...um...well, you know.
P.S. On behalf of artistic sensibility challenged blackberries everywhere, may I just say Yum. Bring on the cream! :P

Posted by David at January 2, 2005 6:09 PM

I WIN!! I WIN!! WHOOOPEEE!!! Happy New Year to ME!

Posted by Amy at January 2, 2005 8:39 PM

Can you send me Katie Willard's e-mail address? I just read her book and want to contact her. I've lost Katie's e-mail address. She's a relative by marriage (her sister-in-law is my niece, but my niece is unreachable right now. Thanks.

Glenda Foust