Comments: Pre-emptive Resolution Meme

As your resident ratfink, allow me to point out that in trying to link to my post about your BUTT, you linked back to your own blog.

At least, I think that's what happened. Then I passed out from dizziness/nausea over all those weird characters the worm is propogating all over your blog. Next time I will eat some dramamine before I visit.

Posted by Mir at December 29, 2004 1:32 PM

I did a Mondo Beyondo instead of resolutions.

Posted by Heather at December 29, 2004 3:00 PM

I resolve to move back to Atlanta so I can spend more time cracking up with you! My cat's BELLY is entirely bald. This is partly because it drags the floor, he is so fat. Resolve to accept how fabulous you are and leave your cat to his own devices! Do what I do. Make your loving husband take the cat to the vet. :)

Posted by Amy at December 30, 2004 10:43 AM

P.S. I forgot!! My computer WILL NOT allow me to register for your drawing!! It is making me batcrap and because I have ZERO computer skills I can't figure it out!! PLEEEEASE willyou register me anyway?!? PLEEEEEEEEASE? I'll be your best friend...I'll clean your house...I'll feed you grapes...I want my shot at the ARC! (psst..hey, Sam! I'll bring Jack for a visit if you pick ME!)

Posted by Amy at December 30, 2004 10:50 AM

What is a Mondo Beyondo? And can a guy do it? (legally without surgery?) - thanks in advance.

Posted by Klint at December 30, 2004 10:57 AM

My cat does that too, Check her out.

Posted by Debra at December 30, 2004 8:16 PM

I had a cat who chewed all of the fur off one side of his body. When he started to chew it off the other side, I asked the vet for advice (don't ask me why I hadn't asked earlier . . .) He said my cat was neurotic and lonely, and would probably stop chewing if I got another cat. I got a kitten, Jake stopped chewing, but then I had two cats - not sure if you are ready for such drastic measures!

Posted by Liz at December 30, 2004 9:13 PM

Yes but...this cat violently HATES all other cats. In fact when we got him from the no-kill cat rescue he was only adoptable by a house that HAD no other cats, as his response to them is invariably violence. So. A kitten is not the answer. Another theory: Perhaps he has dry skin...we are trying fish oil capsules.

Posted by joshilyn at December 30, 2004 9:25 PM

Our cat scratched and chewed for years, but had only lost hair in patches. When she started thinning all over her left side we talked to the vet (again). Appears she had some "recently discovered mite". Two injections later, no more scratching and biting. Perhaps your cat has the same mite?

Posted by KarenB at December 31, 2004 8:47 AM