Comments: On Christmas Day in the Morning

Merry Christmas, Joshilyn and family! And might I say your ankle boots are FAB and LOVELY and DA BOMB and also the Holy Spirit was here briefly and suggested that I--once again--apologize for blogging your ass. So, um, joyous Noel and sorry 'bout that. ;)

Posted by Mir at December 25, 2004 10:13 AM

Happy belated Christmas! ooh blog with graphics. :) Ha ha always a plus plus. hmm now I crave peanut butter nutters. I hope it passes. Must concentrate and focus.. and let Trisha Yearwood's "Little Hercules" take me away. (pseudo attempt to project a subtle sence of musical taste when in reality the track had just started) :P - Happy days folks.

Posted by Klint at December 26, 2004 6:50 AM

I'm still waiting for my Christmas books from the Amazonian Santa, but I'm glowing just knowing that books are on the way! The picture of Maisy in her really really fairy princess ballerina outfit is the cutest thing I've seen all day! Merry merry to all! :)

Posted by ViVi at December 26, 2004 8:02 AM

happy holidays, and will look forward to reading your book!
:-)
dee

Posted by dee at December 26, 2004 4:05 PM

Saw your link at Mir's blog... Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... from another mom (with 4 kids and 3 step-kids) in Canada....

Posted by lisa at December 26, 2004 4:34 PM

I don't think that worked.... hmmm.... will try again... happy holidays!

Posted by lisa at December 26, 2004 4:37 PM

Hey! I've just started reading your blog, but I just wanted to say that when I saw the picture of Maisy dancing as a "really really fairy princess ballerina" the FIRST thing I noticed were your kick-ass boots! (I kinda like shoes.)

Have a Merry Christmas!

Posted by Erin at December 27, 2004 3:00 AM

Merry Christmas (a little late) beautiful tulip! The jolly fat man was extremely generous out here in Kansas, too. Must have known we'd need a lot of entertainment to get us through the winter! The Holy Spirit also gifted us with an undamaged church after OWEN was handed a candle - and didn't drop it even when the hot wax dripped on his hand! He did say "ow ow ow OW OW OW!!!" during the final prayer, though. Which cracked up the family behind us and somewhat interrupted our solemn peaceful moment. Whatcha gonna do. :)

Posted by Amy at December 27, 2004 8:58 AM

The Santa that came to my house drank up all the beer and ignored the milk and cookies. What's up with that?! Merry Christmas, Joss!

Posted by Natalie R. Collins at December 27, 2004 1:51 PM