Comments: In Which I am Slightly Unreasonable

I heart Scott.

Posted by Mir at December 23, 2004 9:51 AM

You know what would help you get organized? A list. You should make a list!

*runs before she is tackled*

Posted by Heather at December 23, 2004 10:46 AM

Hey, I have the same list! But, I haven't gotten past Candy Land as we are all stuck at home today due to the weather. Older kids, however, are upstairs working on the ability to fly. Perhaps I should go check on them.

Posted by Busy Mom at December 23, 2004 10:54 AM

I love lists, and am a borderline obsessive list maker. Don't mean to brag, but my lists have actually inspired half my office to become list makers.

I find it particularly amusing that if you have list everyone thinks you're really organized and with it. But the whole reason I have a list is because I'm a forgetful scatterbrain.

Posted by bonnie at December 23, 2004 11:11 AM

Top on my list is to make a list of things to do!
:-)

Happy Holidays.

Posted by dee at December 23, 2004 12:19 PM

It's a very fine line between being the most adorable man around and being bludgeoned with a rock. It is in those moments of fearful anticipation that I am truely... alive!

Scott
Xtreme Husband

Posted by Mr. Husband at December 23, 2004 12:43 PM

Holy crap. That list deserves some kind of nod from the Pulitzer Prize nominating committee.

That boy rocks, with real-live rocks. :)

Posted by Peter B. at December 23, 2004 12:55 PM

A list? Who do you think you are? Santa Claus. A list! Ha, I scoff. HA!

Posted by Natalie R. Collins at December 23, 2004 2:25 PM

Gee, I didn't even realize I was talking to Linda Blair incarnate.
P.S. Please don't bash my head in with a rock

Posted by julie at December 23, 2004 7:59 PM

Scott, *shaking my head in amazement* you must be the coolest, most unflappable guy on the planet. Nerves of liquid nitrogen-refrigerated titanium, I swear. Rock on, dude. Oh, and before I forget, a very merry Christmas to you all.

Posted by David at December 23, 2004 8:14 PM

Have I mentioned how I can't wait to read your books? :D

Posted by AGK at December 24, 2004 8:02 AM

Huge ginormous hugs to Scott. J, can we clone him? I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We are currently watching snow fall in NC. Not quite a white Christmas, but close.

Did you finish purple yet?

Posted by Gabi at December 26, 2004 11:09 AM

Oh My GOD! You are my soul mate... I list everything. Lists make the world seem so much less out of control.

I'm a new reader checking out your archives, just wanted to say this post has tears rolling down my face from laughing.

Posted by Mary Jo at January 12, 2005 2:42 AM