Comments: Bewormed!

I know what I want for Christmas......an alert system so that everytime joshilyn posts I can read each blog as soon as it leaves her hot little fingertips then i can laugh and cry, and pee my pants, and spew my coffee....and know that josh will always be able to bring a sparkle to my eye, a laugh to my belly, and a smile to my heart....thanks Joshilyn, and Merry Merry Christmas.

Posted by Gabi at December 22, 2004 9:19 AM

Want to see if Sam really gets the Holy Spirit? Make sure there's nothing for him under the tree on Christmas morning, then gauge his reaction.

Owen informed me yesterday that if Santa puts him on the naughty list and doesn't bring him his presents: "I will be VEWY ANGWY at Santa! And I will HIT him!"

Yes, this is the right attitude, son. I think you have grasped the meaning of Christmas. Peace on Earth and pain to Santa. Excellent.

Posted by Amy at December 22, 2004 10:35 AM

I hope I get some Happy Wapples for Christmas this year.

Posted by Mir at December 22, 2004 11:02 AM

You mean, there is a chance I oculd read the ARC!!?? Count me in this drawing thing!

Posted by Heather at December 22, 2004 11:34 AM

I'm with Sam. If I had to choose between winning the ARC and receiving the Holy Spirit for Christmas -- Of course, I would choose the Holy Spirit. (Are you listening up there? I deserve that ARC!).

Posted by KarenB at December 22, 2004 4:46 PM

I could get all geek-o-riffic on you and say that there are a couple of short SQL statements that could be dropped on your blog database that will magically fix what ails yer posts... but I'm afraid to get involved with that is obviously a tiff between you and the Gods of the Intarweb. My intervention would distract their bile and anger from your blog to mine, and I am simply too much of a craven nerd to risk it. :)

I offer you, instead, my heartfelt condolences. :)

Posted by Peter B. at December 22, 2004 6:08 PM