Comments: Sk8er Grrl UK!

I hope your UK Editor has a UK accent. :) Though if they don't, no worries as they are still in the UK and 'officially' considered a UK Editor and 'officially' (and most importantly) -insert PREEN rights- your UK Editor. :)

Congrats on getting over the flu and p4wns0ring it by skating. :) OH and of course when you can you must be a dear and do share a glimpse of the cover of the UK Edition. It would be so utterly delightful. - Cheers and rock on.

Posted by Klint at December 16, 2004 9:32 AM

In the same way you look forward to saying "my UK editor said..." I am looking forward to saying "my dear friend, the famous novelist..."

UR gr8, sk8er grrl!!

Posted by Amy at December 16, 2004 9:55 AM

Are there writers out there that don't know all writers are nuts? That thought never occurred to me.

Posted by Lani at December 16, 2004 10:28 AM

let's photoshop the cover!

Posted by DLFP at December 16, 2004 10:36 AM

There is no other cover YET -- My UK Editor (!!!) told me they are doing one and they will send it to me as soon as they have created it-- I will OF COURSE! blog it.

Posted by joshilyn at December 16, 2004 10:39 AM

I had something incredibly witty to say, but now I am consumed by the NEED to find a dog to butter. And that could take a while.

Posted by Mir at December 16, 2004 5:35 PM

That line about the piggies was one of the funniest things I've ever read...ew, ew, ew, LOL!

Posted by Janet at December 16, 2004 8:23 PM

Hi Ms. Jackson, Jill J tipped me that your your book is ready to be preordered at Amazon. I can't wait to receive it! Good luck! :)

(Sorry for barging in...I'm a fried of Jill's and she speaks very highly of you all the time)

Posted by Rence at December 17, 2004 12:16 AM

I like the mud/poo dicotomy better than the empty/full dicotomy previously related to glasses of water and optimism/pessimism etc etc.

But I don't agree you always think it's poo. Sometimes you think it's mud. Point is you never think it's CANDY.

Posted by Slartibartfast, Maryland at December 18, 2004 9:54 PM