Comments: Kimmi Meets Cananda

1)They have dingos in Cananda? Really? *wide eyed blonde look* 2)Joshilyn, OMG, it's just hard to imagine someone as witty and savvy as you being so knee-knocking nervous. After all, this is your SECOND book of SOLD-NESS. Sakes, girl, you're scaring the bejeepers out of us iwannabeawriter types. 3)Scott, you da man. Thanks for keeping that live wire grounded (the better for us to read her stuff).

Posted by David at November 17, 2004 8:35 AM

1) Yes, they do. Not the baby eating kind though. THANK THE LORD.

2) OMG HAHAHAHAHHA! I was BORN with 700 thousand extra nerve-endings and have grown a host more since then.

Yesterday my editor called while I was watching the Sopranos on DVD. She could hear it going in the background (It sounded something like: "f word this f word that bang bang death gargle f word.") She wanted to know what on earth I was doing and I think I said something like, "It's just The Beautiful TV. TV is my pretty, pretty friend that makes my brain stop talking."

I expect I will calm down about 15 minutes post-mortum.

3) Scott is SO the man.

Posted by Joshilyn at November 17, 2004 9:39 AM

Oh dang. I am insanely tempted to play that game now.

Posted by Heather at November 17, 2004 10:05 AM

I HEART Kimmmi! When I was a TEEN? A crazed TEEN? My parents let me sign the reciepts for the GAS CARD? And I would sign things like "BUBBLES" And "CINDI" (hearts for dots). But my FAVORITE was "Porche" and the guy behind the counter would look at it and say, "Um...your name is Porche?" And I would reply, straight faced, "It's pronounced PORTIA."
They never had an answer to that. I would have loved to play drunken chatroom irritating. Oh. *sigh*

Posted by Kira at November 17, 2004 11:24 AM

From now on, any time I don't know the answer to something or don't want to say what's really on my mind, I am SO saying "I want to go to Cananda and see the dingos."

Thank you, Mental Illness Number Quite High Joshilyn.

Posted by Mir at November 17, 2004 1:51 PM

EEEEEE!!! I love the Kimi/Goats poem! And I know I'm not alone! EEEE!!

Posted by Klint at November 17, 2004 3:54 PM

Scott...I'm sorry. Hang in there.

Posted by Amy at November 17, 2004 5:11 PM

Now that takes me all the way back to 1990.
There I was in a MUD having something to do with Vampires and I walk into a room on some impossibly large castle. MUD castles were like whole continents, or like the house in Evil Dead. Anyway, there I was wondering around... North, North, North, Open Door. When I come across a couple of people having very extremely graphic textual intimacies.
What fun was it to keep trying to interject myself. Not as the Type A or B guy you so describe, but as a person just trying to embarrass them for some reason. I was young, they were in a virtual world, and I had no pity.

Hmmm... I wonder if I would have pity now.
Probably so. Where else can you find a real non-alive vampiric dominatrix to take care of your need to 'belong'. The Internet is an amazing place.

Posted by Shawn B. at November 17, 2004 9:39 PM