Comments: The Dog Ate It

I'm very familiar with the phenemenon of #3 there, but I bow to your higher mental illness number even so (Magnolia??)....

Posted by Mir at November 10, 2004 5:01 PM

please, please don't name your child lisbet.

Posted by dagmar at November 10, 2004 5:36 PM

1) Next time you see me, bring your Mr. Picassohead and I'll raise you one Wm. Shakespeare action figure!

2) DO NOT (sorry to YELL! but DO F***ING NOT) denigrate toilets nor the day in which their exaltation above all other mere modern conveniences is celebrated in your niggling satire! Try taking a dump in a hole. Then try doing it every day. Then everybody in your whole family. People I grew up with did and they don't have any teeth left!? Then there are the spiders...

3) If it's a girl: Flotilla. A boy: Colostomy. Those were our top two for our first.

4) Duh!!

5) I got p!ssed when I saw that she and Michael Imperioli (sp?) had end-tables and swinging-arm lamps just like the ones we read by at night. Go figure.

Love ya'
Jim H.

Posted by jim h at November 11, 2004 1:55 AM

YES. Magnolia Ann. Or Magnolia Elizabeth.

Don't worry Dagmar, it's all about PANSY now and LISBETR is OUT. DAGMAR is itself creeping up the charts, however.

HEY JIM! You know what else is a good show? This new hot thing called DALLAS! It's a little SOAPY but man, this oil family sure gets up to some WACKY HIJINKS!

Posted by joshilyn at November 11, 2004 7:45 AM

Ok, see what you have done? I have found Picasso head and I am hooked. And it is all. your. fault. :P So there.

Posted by Jensgalroe at November 11, 2004 8:20 AM

Back Away from the ancient tv shows! If you are looking for creative ways to avoid work, CALL ME! And by the way, maybe we can go to China together. I might just be crazy enough to have 4 - and Lord knows it's the only way I'll ever get a girl. But not Magnolia. I actually like Grendelina better.

Posted by Amy at November 11, 2004 8:35 AM

I don't see anything wrong with Magnolia. What - you can have Rose and Daisy and Violet and Buttercup (ok I know that's pushing it) and a venerable bouquet of names, but not Magnolia?

You name your imaginary forthcoming baby anything you want to, pookie. ;) :P

Posted by ViVi at November 11, 2004 9:41 AM

My hubby's birthday is 19 Nov 2004. He works for our county's environmental services department a.k.a. water and SEWER. Coincidence? I don't think so...

Posted by Kimberly at November 11, 2004 2:48 PM

Oh, hey, I WANT A BABY.
Um...sorry.
Never mind.
What were you saying again?

Posted by Kira at November 11, 2004 5:39 PM

I have decided that you should be nominated the funniest blogger EVER. Not a visit passes here that I don't laugh out loud. Stop procrastinating, hurry up with that damn MS and get back here quick!

Posted by Shelley at November 11, 2004 11:30 PM