Comments: JCO and the Crapulence

Yes, that sounds like extreme crapulance, alright. Yuck. Thank goodness you have a nice clean colon with which to face it.

(Oh, and hang in there.)

Posted by Mir at October 8, 2004 10:43 AM

I had no clue the book your writing is to be released December 31, 1969. Says so right here

Posted by Dan at October 8, 2004 12:11 PM

Yes, Mir, a tidy colon and an amazon entry apparently!

PS shhhhh Dan you big SPOILER -- A Google-master, you are, because that JUST showed up this morning post-today's entry! I am blogging about that tomorrow. *grin*

Joshilyn

Posted by joshilyn at October 8, 2004 12:21 PM

I am so sorry to hear about the crapulence. :( But, "Murder capital of the USA"? Which murder capital? There are so many to choose from! Washington, Detroit, Odessa, Chicago, LA, Gary, Miami ... ;)

Posted by Jensgalore at October 8, 2004 4:21 PM

Jensgalore,

It wasn't Washington, even though that city's mayor offered up one of my all time favorite quotes, "If you don't count the murders, Washington DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."

That never fails to give me the chuckles.

Posted by Mr. Husband at October 8, 2004 4:43 PM

OMG. :( I am so sorry to hear about the crapulance. ESPECIALLY after finding and not only fining.. BUT GETTING.. an awesome home. To bad you can't take it with you. Well maybe you can.. plan wise. :) But still. OUCH. :(

Anyway on #3.. on the roaches. They can fly. I use to live in St. Petersburg. And well they fly. Other than that.. though my cousin calls Orlando "Bore"lando.. I hear it's a pretty interesting place. OH and they have these things they call love bugs. That bite. And they are really really bad. It's like this 1 inch puss/zit that forms where they bite you. But other than that Florida pretty interesting.

By the way whats the "Cess Pit"?

Posted by Klint at October 8, 2004 6:13 PM

ROTFL at the Washington quote.

BTW - gods in Alabama is already on my Amazon wish list!

Posted by Jensgalore at October 8, 2004 8:32 PM

Do. Not. Move. Unless it's to Kansas City! There you have my (admittedly biased and somewhat selfish) advice. But don't. I don't think Julie could stand it. :)

Posted by Amy at October 9, 2004 9:29 AM