Comments: Duck Skin Boots

STOP! Drooling. Can't afford Ann taylor. No new boots. too much money to get glasses... STOP!!!

Posted by Heather at September 15, 2004 4:52 PM

Wheels within wheels! *gasp* wheels within wheels! *wets pants* I cannot express in words how important this blog has been to my day.

Congratulations on what I have always known - the utter fabulousness of your sweet little duckling.

Posted by Amy at September 15, 2004 5:22 PM

Way-o cool-e-o! Congrats on the return trip. So, like, when does your fellow Georgian get to, like, you know, go along for the ride. I'll buy my own boots!!!

Posted by AGK at September 15, 2004 5:37 PM

May I please feed your baby duckling some nutritious pellets? And while I'm at it, might I say that the duckling's mother is VERY fashionably attired!

Posted by Mir at September 15, 2004 6:16 PM

Congrats on the trip to NY, and on the new boots. They sound good looking to me! You make me laugh so hard that I cry. Oh, and if you talk about that dude on Jepoardy, could you find out if there is anything that he doesn't know? Or maybe if he wants to share his money with poor students?

Posted by Joe at September 15, 2004 6:22 PM

So I take it these pellets will NOT contain diatomaceous earth?

What were the other two most embarrasing comments anyway?

Posted by Kimberly at September 15, 2004 8:23 PM

:) EEEEE!! Congrats...I hope the boots do well on the trip. :) "These boots were made for walking..."

Posted by Klint at September 16, 2004 10:10 AM

Gosh, I can only think of one of the other most embarassing comments.

PS - The outfit is hot, hot, super hot.

Posted by Mr. Husband at September 16, 2004 11:02 AM

Hoo boy. I'm not supposed to spew coffee on my monitor, and yet you've done it to me again. Maybe someday I'll learn not to sip ANYTHING right before reading your blog. Anyway, congrats on the trip and your adorable and delightful duckling. AND the boots!

Posted by Aimee at September 16, 2004 1:51 PM