Comments: Vidi-OH!

Wow! So fun.

Kids in the room, so haven't watched the first video yet.

Posted by Jen at March 7, 2010 3:04 PM

That looks VERY funny! I'm torn now, can I read the book before the movie arrives?

I just sent the OK Go clip to some science teachers I know who, as a part of their lesson plans, require students to build a mousetrap with at least three simple machines. I think my cool-mom factor went up a notch. :)

Posted by JulieB at March 7, 2010 4:03 PM

We love Ok Go! Have you seen the treadmill one? Just search OK Go treadmill on Youtube--it's amazing!

Posted by Anna at March 7, 2010 4:38 PM

I am ridiculously thrilled for Frank Turner Hollon! Not only he is a stupendous talent, he is a stupendous talent from Alabama! Congratulations!!!

Posted by Kim at March 7, 2010 6:32 PM

Oh, that looks TOO funny, and one that my husband would actually like watching with me!

And my mom (!) already turned me on to the OK Go video, I had to Google it all up and down because I was sure it was computer-generated and it wasn't. *boggle*, indeed.

Posted by Brigitte at March 8, 2010 7:01 AM

this is the treadmill one.
once again you make me laugh, be in awe etc etc

Posted by gillian at March 8, 2010 8:28 AM

oops - I really am computer-illiterate but luckily am literature literate

Posted by gillian at March 8, 2010 8:29 AM

The Old Spice Superbowl commercial was done in one shot too. I'm equally as impressed.

Posted by Amanda at March 8, 2010 11:20 AM

Way the heck too cool!! Can't wait for the movie

Posted by Linda J at March 8, 2010 11:55 AM

Can't watch the first one right now -- I'm at work -- but MAN I love that second one. How cool! I'm going to check out the treadmill one, too.

Posted by Aimee at March 8, 2010 12:41 PM

Okay, I'm loving that movie trailer, and just saying that I'm gonna have to read some Frank Turner Hollon books because if you live under a bridge in rural Alabama you must have some doozies to write about.

Posted by Michelle M. at March 8, 2010 5:38 PM

My son and I watched the Ok Go video five times today. He keeps asking when we can make it in our garage.

Posted by liz at March 8, 2010 7:04 PM