Comments: Triple Hot

Wow! Hurry up June! Do you have a specific date yet?

Posted by JulieB at March 2, 2010 9:05 AM

Okay, I wish I hadn't read this post or your Backseat Saints link because now I want to read the book NOW and do not wish to wait until June. You are an evil tease, Joshlyn. Evil.

Posted by Laura F at March 2, 2010 9:08 AM

JUNE 8, Whee!

You know, she said wisely, you should probaby just go ahead and pre-order it. *grin*

Posted by Joshilyn at March 2, 2010 9:28 AM

YAY for over the moon reviews! Congratulations!

Posted by JenniferG at March 2, 2010 9:47 AM

can't wait, can't wait!
Do you know if it will be ready for the Ereaders, like Nook at the same time it releases?

Posted by desi at March 2, 2010 10:48 AM

I CANNOT WAIT!!! gods is my favorite of your books, and I loved Rose Mae in it, and just simply cannot wait to read her story. I know I'm going to love it too. My only hope is that I did pre-order and the stores sometimes ship up to two weeks early. *squirms*

Posted by Jess at March 2, 2010 11:11 AM

Why that Jeanne Bogino is almost as pretty as you are. Also, I love her hair that way. :) Can't wait to read the book.

Posted by Jill W. at March 2, 2010 11:23 AM

Eeeeeeeeee! Well, no wonder you are over the moon, young lady! That is a VERY awesome review. Why does June have to be so far away?!

Posted by Aimee at March 2, 2010 12:35 PM

Sounds deeeeelightful; can't wait!!!

Posted by Kim at March 2, 2010 1:10 PM

Will the new book be available on Kindle? I've absolutely loved your previous books and can't wait to read this one.

Posted by Ann at March 2, 2010 3:29 PM

Okay, that does it. I have to read gods in Alabama again before this comes out. I loved gods but (sigh) have no memory, or very slight memory, of books that I've read.

Posted by Vivian at March 2, 2010 5:17 PM

Yes it will be availbale in a wealth of electronic formats...

and Vivian, read gods again if you like but there is no need. This book is a stand alone and it can be read before yuou have EVER read gods without it spoiling gods. And you do not need to have read gods or even know gods exists to follow it completely. Promise.

Posted by Joshilyn at March 2, 2010 6:10 PM

I can guarantee that you don't have to read "gods" first or re-read it. I didn't, and I promise, at the points where "Backseat Saints" meets "gods" your memory will kick in, vivid as anything!

Oh my, congratulations on the Library Journal review!

Posted by Fran at March 2, 2010 10:26 PM

Holy crap, lady! You have blurbs from Lee Smith AND Michelle Richmond AND Kathryn Stockett? I'll tell you this -- even if I'd never read your books before, the combination of those three writers? Would make me grab your book, run to the cash register and sprint home to start reading. GOOD ON YOU!

Posted by Aimee at March 3, 2010 11:30 AM

When will the audio book be out. It seems my library is 3 months behind in new audio releases. But I'm first on the list for printed Saints!!!

Posted by Linda J at March 3, 2010 2:44 PM

that is seriously the greatest cover. gorgeous and provocative. i enjoy your books, but even if i'd never heard of you, i'd buy backseat saints just on the cover alone. can't wait to read it!

Posted by katie at March 4, 2010 11:29 AM

Hell, woman, for that kind of review my neurons would be throwing off flu-brain too. Maybe even gallopsing BSE. ;)

Congratulations. Can't wait til this comes out.

Posted by hope101 at March 4, 2010 11:58 AM

You are driving me crazy. I want that book. I hate that I have to wait. And wait. I love that you write 'em. I just want it now. NOWWWW!!!! Shoot. Shouting and whining probably won't help.

And that Jeanne Bogino sure writes a good review. Riveting. Flies off the page. Luscious. I kiss her figuratively on the lips.

Posted by Leslie Noon at March 5, 2010 6:36 PM