Comments: Go Red on February Fifth

I'm wearing my red a day early, I'll have to dig up more for tomorrow.

Was Goofy all "Aw, shucks!" after that kiss?

Posted by Brigitte at February 4, 2010 7:41 AM

Girl, how adorable and heart-healthy and TINY do you look in that picture? Love it!!

Posted by Mir at February 4, 2010 8:02 AM

You do look great-- are those the new jeans? I totally approve! Yes, Heart Disease, not Breast Cancer is the #1 killer of women. Also the #1 killer of men.

Posted by elizabeth at February 4, 2010 8:27 AM

Okay, this has nothing to do with anything, but why does Goofy stand upright and wear clothes and talk, but Pluto runs around NAKED on all fours and can't talk? They look so much alike that they MUST be brothers; can you imagine dinnertime at their house when they were kids? Was it, "Now, Goofy, don't tease your brother. You know he's 'special.' Oh for heaven's sake, Pluto! Stop LICKING yourself there!" Or was it more like, "Rrrrrr. Arf arf ARF! Aarrarrarr!" (Translation: "Oh, too good to eat with your family, are you? 'Look at me, I wear clothes, I'm BETTER than all of YOU!' Don't you sass your mother!")(Body language conveys a lot in dogspeak...)

And, I hope you don't mind if I borrow one of your turns of phrase; not being a morning person, "butt-thirty in the black morning" perfectly conveys how I feel until about ten a.m.

Posted by JMixx at February 4, 2010 9:11 AM

I'm heading to my local Go Red for Women event TONIGHT, as a matter of fact! Can't wait for the yummy, heart-healthy meal, inspirational speech by fitness guru Chris Freytag and a good time with girlfriends. If anyone is interested - here is a fascinating initiative happening in my town (and I am lucky enough to actually be working with the project): www.heartofnewulm.org. The initiative aims to reduce and eventually eliminate heart attacks in the New Ulm, MN area over the next 10 years. Bob Harper from Biggest Loser came to speak at a Heart of New Ulm event last fall and said "It's like New Ulm has won the lottery" because we get to have this project here! Go red, people!

Posted by Kitty at February 4, 2010 9:42 AM

LOOOVE that picture! Safe travels.

Posted by Kim at February 4, 2010 11:56 AM

First of all, you look AWESOME. . .you are NOT wearing a bag, and you look very, very thin and healthy indeed. PLUS you are showing off your butt-tastic shoes to boot.

And NEW BOOK SOON YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Roxanne at February 4, 2010 1:18 PM

California? A movie deal?

Posted by cheryl at February 4, 2010 1:58 PM

Cute picture! Goofy always looks so polite and gentlemanly.

Is the California event open to the public? Someday you should do a reading/signing in the SF Bay Area.

Posted by Holly at February 4, 2010 6:29 PM

Whoever knew Scott was so handsome...

Posted by Lia at February 5, 2010 12:23 AM

Looooove that picture, you look mahvelous! And I'm getting ready for my own disney adventures so thanks for putting me in the mood!

Posted by PattiH at February 5, 2010 10:52 PM