Comments: The End of Pukefest

Yay! But maybe just avoid some of the more puke-worthy attractions, just in case.

I hope your mood is sproinging up, even as we "speak!"

Posted by Brigitte at January 15, 2010 7:26 AM

Yay. I think everyone reading made a very heartfelt "PleaseletMaisygetbetterfast and Samnotgetsickatall" prayer from way deep. Have a wonderful weekend.

Posted by JulieB at January 15, 2010 9:37 AM

I will keep my fingers crossed mentally that Sam doesn't get the bug (or anyone else, for that matter) and you have a wonderful time the rest of the vacation.

Posted by Eleanor at January 15, 2010 9:59 AM

I'm SO glad that you're able to enjoy some of your Disney time! Possibly even more for it having been so threatened.

I hope that all stay well and have a fabulous time, meeting all the best characters.

Posted by Diane (TT) at January 15, 2010 10:58 AM

Oh yay! I missed your post yesterday, but saw your FB status, and I've been hoping and praying that Maisie would get better and nobody else would get it and everyone would end up having a great time with the puking only a sad little footnote to the overall awesome vacation!

Posted by Aimee at January 15, 2010 11:31 AM

YIPPEE!!! So glad that Pukefest '10 has ended for you. Here's hoping it a) NEVER returns (a la Gollum in LOTR) and b) doesn't visit anyone else this year (I can hope, can't I?)

Enjoy Disney. I'm sure it will be all the more magical for the pukey goriness that preceded it.

Posted by Erin at January 15, 2010 1:47 PM

I am so glad for you! I hope you are all having a magickal time right now!

Posted by JMixx at January 15, 2010 3:04 PM

Hooray! I'm so glad Maisy feels better and you're all out of the hotel room. Fingers crossed that the fresh air keeps Sam (and you and Scott) healthy. And thank goodness for hotel cleaning crews. You'll go back tonight to a fresh, clean, nice-smelling hotel room. Yay!

Posted by Holly at January 15, 2010 4:04 PM

Hooray! Best of luck!

Posted by Heather at January 15, 2010 6:22 PM

I am so glad at least some of your vacation has been salvaged. I happened on here checking to see if you had made it home. I was shocked to read that Maisy was sick. Hope she continues to overcome her bug and that everyone else's immune system will step up and keep it at bay.

Posted by kim at January 17, 2010 3:10 PM