Comments: Winners and Plates (which is synonymous with losers. But in the good way.)

Congrats to the winners. I never got to comment on that one . . but when I DID read it, I just happened to be eating a dark chocolate bar with bits of candied orange rind in it! Good thing I live so far away from you . .

Posted by Brigitte at January 12, 2010 7:12 AM

Dang it! I saw the book in B&N on Sunday (the cover really is THAT luscious). I told my husband that if I bought it, I'd win it and if I didn't, I wouldn't. Should have bought it and given the extra as a gift. Curse you, RNG!!!

Now I have to go back to B&N. Oh darn. However will I stand it?

Posted by Jen at January 12, 2010 8:59 AM

So funny... when you first mentioned Chaos Theory in this blog my first thought was "I really need to watch Jurassic Park again- it's been so long." And there you go talkinga bout Jeff Goldblum and raptors.

Posted by Emily at January 12, 2010 9:07 AM

I love when you get all rambly.

Posted by Raine at January 12, 2010 10:08 PM

Are you sure you mean hung, not hanged? Or perhaps - well, I never met the man.

Posted by Christine in Los Angeles at January 17, 2010 2:21 PM

Are you sure you mean hung, not hanged? Or perhaps - well, I never met the man.

Posted by Christine in Los Angeles at January 17, 2010 2:21 PM

Are you sure you mean hung, not hanged? Or perhaps - well, I never met the man.

Posted by Christine in Los Angeles at January 17, 2010 2:22 PM

Yay Me!! I haven't been on all week due to a new baby. This will be great to read during the 2 and 5am feedings!! :) I just sent off an email with my addy. !!!!!

Posted by Billie at January 18, 2010 11:18 AM

Prodding the laptop-gremlins to apologise for multiple entry of my comment (1/17). Suitably chastised, they promise to never again play in your comment box.
God bless, Christine