Comments: 3 Drive By Bloggings

I find it hysterical that this comic showed up the same week as the Facebook meme - do please pass it on to Chuck! http://www.applegeeks.com/lite/index.php?aglitecomic=2010-01-08

Posted by Beth R at January 10, 2010 10:33 AM

May I just say that I think your friend Julie rocks! Lurve the underpants thing! Super heroes unite!

I think you've chosen wisely on your resolutions. Obviously you are wise and beautiful, much to be admired and looked up to!

Posted by Fran at January 10, 2010 12:50 PM

That underpants story may have made my day ;)

Posted by Heather at January 10, 2010 1:03 PM

Dear Fran,

Thank you. How kind of you to say.

Resolutely,
Joshilyn

Posted by Joshilyn at January 10, 2010 1:25 PM

I too love the underpants story. And my husband Ray responded to the bra meme by saying, "Fleshcolored, and I think it's on backwards." He's funny. Also, isn't it just like a guy to say fleshcolored, not nude, which I believe most women would say.

Posted by Eleanor at January 10, 2010 3:30 PM

Hello!

I have just discovered you after reading "gods in Alabama" AMAZING BOOK! Great characters, suspenseful plot, etc. Can't wait to read Roses.

You and your friends at 5 plates have kept me thoroughly entertained through 3 days of an energy-sapping cold. Thank you! Makes dragging myself out of bed to work on Monday even more challenging, ug.

Chuck sounds like a guy who knows how to party.

Posted by Julie at January 10, 2010 7:55 PM

Can you start a whole-assed challenge? At present, I need that more than the fitness one.

As for the FB meme, this is what a friend of mine posted for her status: URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie>. Please repost to your status message.....ჱܓ*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿ (thanks, Sue :)

Hee!

Posted by hope101 at January 11, 2010 6:24 PM

I LOVE Chuck and Julie!!! And you look pretty Joshilyn!

Posted by GrandeMocha at January 12, 2010 3:21 PM