Comments: Dog Talk

Sadly, I find myself intrigued also. Although they act like they're the first with the idea. I somehow got some orthopedic and exercise shoe catalog in the mail about a year ago, and there were several brands of shoes already doing this.

Posted by Brigitte at December 30, 2009 7:11 AM

P.S. more cheaply, too.

Posted by Brigitte at December 30, 2009 7:12 AM

I purchsed the outrageously expensive MBT shoes two years ago. Verdict? Worth every single cent! My mother recently bought herself a pair and she loves hers. 'Course, we wanted them to prevent more wear and tear on the joints but they are a great workout! Now I am interested in Reebok's version!

Posted by kim at December 30, 2009 11:16 AM

Stupid commercial or no, I must admit to being intrigued. But if I cough up the money for these rather distinctive shoes, will they be a glaring announcement of my intentions to work on reducing my, um, assets?

Posted by Meg Moseley at December 31, 2009 4:44 PM

Hello and happy new year. I checked out your website because I've just finished The Girl Who Stopped Swimming (coincidentally, just after reading The Girl Who Played With Fire - my boyfriend thought it was the sequel!). I very much enjoyed the book. I had never heard of it until an article in the Guardian newspaper (UK) where publishers wrote about the books they had expected to do better commercially than they did, or thought had been unfairly neglected, which you probably heard about. Anyway, the short description of the book there inspired at least this one reader to check it out. I must admit that I requested it at the library, which I suppose does not help your sales, but I shall certainly be looking out for your other books now!

Posted by Andrea at January 1, 2010 3:59 PM

hi i want to stop smoking and i can do it please help

Posted by martha at January 8, 2010 2:20 AM