Comments: Retreat (or It’s Easier to Hole Up When the Hole has Fine Amenities)

Oog. If I had a window with THAT view I'd have to really, really, REALLY stock up on the liquor supplies.

Posted by Brigitte at November 10, 2009 12:56 PM

Old hairy-butt men trying to learn the macarena - thanks for that visual (must get it out of my head... think Brad Pitt...)

Posted by Kitty at November 10, 2009 1:04 PM

What is with dry counties? Seriously? I mean, I understand it where I'm at -- Muslim country and all that -- but seriously? What happened to FREEDOM?!

Have a great time and kick that word count's butt!

Posted by edj at November 10, 2009 1:44 PM

Joss, you very nearly made me snort and laugh impolitely loudly in the middle of class ;) You're rad!

Posted by Heather at November 10, 2009 2:48 PM

Fortunately, I am at home, getting ready to NaNo, so my snorting and laughing went unnoticed except by my husband, who is used to them. Shortly, I will head for my daytime writing venue, The Vault, where I can order a huge Americano and look longingly at the dessert cooler. Somehow, I think your retreat sounds better, except for the hairy butts. Have a great time, Joshilyn, and write lots of your very funny words.

Posted by Sandra Leigh at November 10, 2009 3:35 PM

Wowweee! That sounds so nice. I think I need a resort.

Posted by JulieB at November 10, 2009 3:46 PM

I believe I've stayed at that hotel in the industrial park when last I was in ATL for work. It is also unapproachable from any direction in a car from 3-7pm, no? And it rhymes with Plampton Plin?

Posted by Donna at November 10, 2009 8:01 PM

.....and thank you for flying Delta.:)

Posted by Bridget at November 10, 2009 9:02 PM

Now that is great news! Have a great time.

Posted by Lisa Milton at November 10, 2009 10:14 PM

Hee! "Plampton Plin!"

Joshilyn, I am so envious. I wish my job required me to retreat to a wonderful spa where drinks would happen at 4. And, if I were a Published Writer Of Some Note, I would never never NEVER stay at any hotel that would involve Hairy Man Gluteus Enormii. You so totally deserve a spa in which to push-and-be-pushed to produce another wonderful novel.

As quickly as possible, please.

Jennifer