Comments: The Unbearable Loveness of MEing

YAY congrats on drafting the whole book!!
and.. best wishes and joy on a good happy happy revising. :)

EEEEE!! :)

Posted by Klint at September 3, 2004 12:24 PM

Well, at least I wished you more sanity! OH... and I am famous now, I made it into your blog! *does happy dance* At least Scott loves you, even when you are sick with self-envy. Perhaps the higher mental illness number is better than the lower one, I mean, how clean the floor around the toilet? Whatever floats your boat. I just enjoy reading this blog, thanks for the near daily entertainment!

Posted by Joe at September 3, 2004 4:43 PM

Hun, that is All of us in Godwaters. If teaching, leading, learning required perfect grace, NO ONE COULD DO IT.

Posted by Heather at September 3, 2004 4:45 PM

a frog in the Godwaters--i love that.
maybe one day we can all be swans (this isn't for a biology grade, right?)

Posted by Dana at September 4, 2004 8:17 PM

Hey, Where's my copy of the draft? Congratulations! That is very great.

Posted by julie at September 5, 2004 1:52 AM

I cna never go out of town again. I've missed a whole week of news!

Posted by julie at September 5, 2004 1:55 AM

Grats! You are great. But then so is Roosevelt. I read that book too! Thought...
YOU+ROOSEVELT=Super GREAT. Don't dismiss it out of hand...you could write the story of when Roosevelt met Ghandi.

Posted by DLFP at September 7, 2004 1:55 PM

Do the non-gamers here get the fact that why you propose to me more humble the phrase, "Luckily, I am a LEETLE more sane today." includes the terminology LEET, which is a gamer reference for someone really, super great?

Posted by Shawn B. at September 8, 2004 9:33 AM

Pardon my typos, even after a quick preview. Multi-tasking at work makes you appear dumb.

Posted by Shawn B at September 8, 2004 9:34 AM

If I hear that Julie gets a draft and I do not, you will be very sorry! (ok, not really, I'll still love you and think you are VERY GREAT - ghandi who?- but I'll be sad. And you are far too great to allow that, right? HMMMMMM?)

Posted by Amy at September 8, 2004 10:25 PM