Comments: Back in a Sec, Backseat Saints

Oooo ooo ooo. I can't wait!

Posted by elizabeth at October 1, 2009 5:39 PM

Wow, it sounds amazing!

Posted by Alison at October 1, 2009 5:50 PM

That cover is THE BOMB!!!! You have won the cover lottery, Pretty Tulip - every single cover has been amazing!

Posted by Beth R at October 1, 2009 6:16 PM

G A S P. Seriously, I just got chills.

Posted by Katie B at October 1, 2009 6:23 PM

Wow, what a cover. I want the book NOW!!!!

Posted by pendy at October 1, 2009 6:40 PM

That cover is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to read the book.

When I tried to follow your link to the photographer's website, it didn't work. You've got an 'a' her first and last names that doesn't belong there. I point this out because I figure others might not think to randomly delete letters from the url, and thus wouldn't get to see the lovely work she's done

Posted by Bronwynn at October 1, 2009 6:46 PM

Captivating!

Posted by Mit at October 1, 2009 6:57 PM

You tease! Now I CANNOT wait to read it. When does it come out?

Posted by Laura F at October 1, 2009 6:58 PM

I just reread your bio page on this website and it says Backseat Saints is forthcoming in June 2008. Whoops! Timewarp?

Posted by Laura F at October 1, 2009 7:09 PM

What a great story!! It will be mine the day it hits my books a million.

Posted by Debra at October 1, 2009 7:34 PM

I simply cannot WAIT for this book.

Posted by Anna Marie at October 1, 2009 8:09 PM

WOW! Love the teaser.

You always recommend the best books, so I guess I'll be ordering this one as well.

Fab cover!

Posted by cheryl at October 1, 2009 8:19 PM

That cover is gorgeous! It immediately makes me want to open it and find out who this woman is and why she chopped off all that hair- and why she had it so long to begin with.

Yay! I am so excited for this book!

Have fun on your retreat, and if you find any extra housecleaning fairies while up yonder in the mountains (perhaps while you are chattering with the chipmunks about where to find an outlet) could you send them my way? Thanks a bunch!

Posted by erinanne at October 1, 2009 8:38 PM

Oooh intriguing!! I am excited.
(ps, the photog's link is broken.)

Posted by Heather at October 1, 2009 9:09 PM

LOVE the cover. . .love the model. . .triple love her dress. . .love the braid. All of your covers have been spectacular, but I really DO love this one.

And I know you say that bringing a novel to fruition is like having a child, but I swear it has taken longer to get this novel born than ANY two babies. . .maybe I should quit reading the blog so I don't KNOW you are writing another book for which I need to anxiously wait. I could just be strolling through a book store and say, "Oh!!! Look. She's done it again. I'm so happy!!!" rather than, "How many more months is this gonna take?????????"

Posted by Roxanne at October 1, 2009 9:21 PM

MUST. READ. NOW!!!

What an amazing cover too!

Enjoy your retreat that sounds like it's run by squirrels. Can't wait to hear about it too!

Posted by Fran at October 1, 2009 10:23 PM

Thanks for the comments about the bad link to Cig Harvey's site. I've snuck in and fixed the link while Joshilyn is away.

Do go check out the site. Her work is astounding.

Posted by Mr. Husband at October 1, 2009 10:36 PM

Oooooooooooh - you're writing about Rose Mae! Wonderful. Just wonderful. And I agree with you about the cover. And the skin. Yep. Hurry up (ple-e-e-e-e-ase).

Posted by Sandra Leigh at October 1, 2009 11:54 PM

Squeeee! Cannot. wait. to. hold. in. my. hot. little. hands!!!!

Beautiful cover, too. :D

Posted by Kim at October 2, 2009 1:41 AM

LOVE that cover! Can't wait to read the book.

Posted by edj at October 2, 2009 5:41 AM

CANNOT wait!!

Posted by lizardek at October 2, 2009 7:11 AM

When does it come out? I cannot wait to get my hands on it. The cover is amazing and the teaser just gave me the chills!

Posted by Michelle at October 2, 2009 9:06 AM

Congratulations, the cover is AMAZING! The contrast between the grass and the dress is great (love the dress). And the style of the dress and her bowed head like she's the proper wife, but then the clipped braid - all is not what it seems perhaps? I am so looking forward to this book!

Posted by JenniferG at October 2, 2009 9:16 AM

Now I just want to ask: Who could resist purchasing a book with a cover like this? Fantabulous!

Posted by Kim at October 2, 2009 10:23 AM

Another book cover. Kinda like a proud momma showin' us photos of her chilluns!

Well Done girlfriend! Can't wait! Can't wait!

Posted by Gin at October 2, 2009 10:44 AM

Oh WOW. That is a cover that would stop me in my tracks at a bookstore, even if I didn't sort of know you through the internets, and even if I weren't waiting MOST impatiently to read the book. It is just gorgeous. The cover copy's great, too! Please don't go to the Special Hospital. They might not let you blog from there.

Posted by Aimee at October 2, 2009 10:49 AM

please tell me it's coming out soon!!! i'm a-tingle with anticipation!!

Posted by Trish at October 2, 2009 11:02 AM

please tell me it's coming out soon!!! i'm a-tingle with anticipation!!

Posted by Trish at October 2, 2009 11:03 AM

Love the cover. Cna't wait to read it! (and really LOVE that dress!)

Posted by Jill W. at October 2, 2009 11:33 AM

Goose Bumps!

Posted by eden at October 2, 2009 11:39 AM

I've kept you from my sister till Saints comes out so that she can meet Rose first but Well...there was a reason why we kept the guns away from her during her first marriage and it sounds kind of like Rose. I will share you I promise but perhaps after I read it first...

When I saw the pics of cig's I thought what wonderful work I wonder how one could be turned into a cover and lo and behold done. WONDERFUL!!!

Posted by Linda J at October 2, 2009 2:32 PM

Wow,wow, WOW! I can't wait, and I love the cover too!

Posted by JulieB at October 2, 2009 5:36 PM

Does your Woodland Fairy make housecalls? I need her.

I can't wait until the book comes out!

Posted by Diane at October 2, 2009 8:32 PM

I was scrolling down slowly reading the blog, so at first I just saw her pretty head bowed in what looked like prayer. When I scrolled down a little further and saw the braid in her hand, I actually gasped. The cover is Amazing and the book doesn't sound half bad either {g} Can't wait to read it.

Posted by Lori B. at October 2, 2009 9:09 PM

The cover is simply fabulous. And I already knew that it would be a great story, because the other 3 are, but now I am desperate to read it. It is NOT nice of you to tease us like this!!! Congratulations!!

Posted by Terri at October 3, 2009 7:34 AM

Your talking about going away reminded me of the few times my mother went out of town and left us in our father's care. I sincerely hope Scott won't to things like try to feed your children strange foods like oyster stew and leftover chili on spaghetti noodles or saurkraut--by the way, my father knew my mother would never make or eat these, which is why he made them when she was out of town (the chili on spaghetti noodles, however, I cannot explain). Or take your children to his mother's house where she was making an equally offensive oyster stew. Or put your child's hair in the worst ponytail ever for swim class. Or trying to dress us in strange clothes for picture day at school. Ah, those days of watching my helpless father scramble to care for two little girls. I'm sure Scott will fare better.

And the cover is beautiful! Can't wait to read the book.

Posted by Haley at October 4, 2009 3:04 PM

oh MY! cannot wait for this one!

Posted by PattiH at October 4, 2009 9:15 PM

I'm SO excited to read this! It's sure to be another great book with another amazing cover. I have reread 2 of your books this year and I'm jonesing for a new one. So many other books pale in comparison to your characters that come, no SPRING, to life. I can't wait!!!

Posted by Andrea at October 5, 2009 8:59 AM

Oh so pretty! And I will add my voice to the chorus of "Can't wait to read it!"

Posted by Beth at October 5, 2009 1:51 PM

I like Rose already.

Posted by Michelle at October 6, 2009 9:09 AM

I bookmarked this link. Thank you for good job!,

Posted by Aboeni at October 7, 2009 5:48 PM

OMG - I. LOVE. YOUR. NEW. BOOK. COVER!

I can't wait for the book to be available to us lowly serfdom normal people :)

I shall buy it (brand new - your books are the only ones I buy new) and read it at one. ALL IN ONE SITTING :)

Posted by Les at October 8, 2009 1:09 PM

That cover is EXCELLENT and LOVELY and I CANNOT WAIT to read the book!

Posted by Carmen at October 8, 2009 1:43 PM

OMG! I absolutely, positively CANNOT wait to read Saints!

Posted by Janie at October 8, 2009 4:46 PM

I wish fairies would come and clean my house! Your so lucky!

Posted by Trace at October 10, 2009 8:21 PM

I wish fairies would come and clean my house! You're so lucky!

Posted by Trace at October 10, 2009 8:21 PM