Comments: Open At Your Own Risk

Clearly, she gave her piggy a hat. Piggy is vaguely head-shaped, after all. When she arrived home from school today, Susie would already have a head-shaped divot in her tummy. Perfect for Miss Maisy's innocent little head.

Posted by Vicki at September 17, 2009 10:26 AM

But. . .but. . .but. . .isn't Susie just being a pig-hat?

No. Wait. That's a pink pig!

Oh my. Is Susie now gay? Should I welcome her to the Family?

Cuddling! Yeah, that's what's going on! Cuddling!

Posted by Fran at September 17, 2009 10:27 AM

Bwaahaahahah! I pink fluffy heart your family! Yes, you have married Calvin's dad. Definitely. And Maisy Jane is hysterical! You two are in SOOO MUCH TROUBLE when she hits her teens -- I can't wait to read your blogs about it :)

I have to agree with Vicki, though. Pink Pig looks like a hat-stand/wig head to me! Perfect place for Susie to sit. Or maybe Pink Pig is practicing her balance for ballet, too?

Posted by Beth R at September 17, 2009 10:44 AM

So funny ! Love the click at your own risk!

Posted by JB at September 17, 2009 12:09 PM

Art... It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Posted by Mr. Husband at September 17, 2009 3:35 PM

You have a dirty mind. Of course, I like that in a person....

Posted by Mir at September 17, 2009 3:46 PM

So funny. This reminds me of a game we played as kids called Pigmania. It was like a dice game, except instead of dice you rolled two little pig figurines and got points depending on the positions in which they landed. If one pig landed on top of the other, it was called Makin Bacon and you got major points.

Hmm. Perhaps this wasn't a kid-friendly game...

Posted by Katie B at September 17, 2009 3:49 PM

Definitely art. I'm with Calvin's/Maisy's dad. ;)

Posted by Kim at September 17, 2009 10:57 PM

Oh my!

I'm not sure which is more disturbing - the fact that Maisy thinks Susie is a hat, or that you have such a filthy mind (and I thought the exact same thing as you when I looked at the picture!! LOL!)

Definitely art. But NSFW. ;o)

Posted by Jen at September 18, 2009 7:08 AM

Perhaps Susie has some sexual-identification issues going on . .
;-)

Posted by Brigitte at September 18, 2009 7:45 AM

Oh, Miss Maisy Jane.

It's okay, though. One of my dearest friends is convinced that her seven year old is going to grow up and be an, ahem, exotic dancer, because every time they go to a playground she's up on the poles and then hangs there holding on with just her legs.

You might be lucky Maisy just thought Mr. Pig was a hat stand.

Posted by erinanne at September 18, 2009 10:29 AM

I HAVE Pig Mania at home :)

Posted by Beth R at September 18, 2009 12:05 PM